Why should I attend the regional scrum gathering?
Regional Scrum Gathering is a ScrumAlliance event that you do not want to miss. At these Gatherings, hundreds of Scrum practitioners from around the world come together for an experiential learning opportunity that accelerates their Scrum knowledge.
These events have a reputation for being an excellent place to learn and to connect with the Agile and Scrum community; making it a popular, highly anticipated event in the calendar.
At these in-person events, lasting two to three days, you’ll meet like-minded Scrum practitioners, trainers, coaches, and enthusiasts. You’ll also hear amazing keynote speakers, participate in open space sessions, and deepen your Scrum knowledge. You can also earn Category A SEUs (16 SUEs for two days and 24 SEUs for three days) by attending these events.
Do you know that you need 20 SEU for your CSM, CSPO or CSD certification renewal?
As of February 04, 2019 all CSM, CSPO and CSD certificate holder will require 20 SEUs to renew their certificate. Each SEU (Scrum Education Unit) is important to acquire through participating different Scrum events and activities. Dhaka Regional Gathering 2019 is going to give you the opportunity to earn 16 SEUs by attending the two day long conference. It is not only learning opportunity, it is also an important opportunity to earn your SEUs. To know more about SEUs and how to earn them, please visit
Here’s what you can expect from your investment in these gatherings:
- An immersion learning opportunity that comes along only couple of times a year.
- Access to the ideas and input of Scrum practitioners from around the world.
- Leading keynote speakers.
- A wide range of breakout sessions – over 30 of them – led by Scrum enthusiasts, which will help you enhance your application of Scrum.
- Tailored education tracks for the beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- One-on-one coaching opportunities at the Coaches Clinic.
- Open Space sessions where you can bring any topic you’re passionate about and invite other practitioners to discuss it.
- Networking events throughout the Gathering.
- SEU credit toward your Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP) certification.
- Downloadable session presentations for continued reference after the Gathering.
All this is packed into two to three energetic days! You’ll go home with new ideas and advice you can immediately apply to your practice of Scrum, bolstering your expertise and your organization’s success. Equally valuable, you’ll have a strong network of peers to support you in your application of Scrum.